In the new Pokemon Medallion Battle Free Download you will be a master trainer & you’ve to train Pokemon. Here, everyone is welcome to join this epic adventure & learn to earn Pokemon Medallion Battle Free Coins. You as a player will engage in battles against live opponents with the Pokemon of your choice. You can play Pokemon Medallion Battle game with team of 6 Pokemon. That is by dragging them from your Bench into the Arena & when a player defeats a Pokemon, they score a point. The first one to reach 3 points will win so stay on your toes and defeat your opponents.
Pokemon Medallion Battle Free Download where in Pokemon Medallion Battle arena, two players face off with teams each consisting of six Pokemon. Out of all, two of the Pokemon may be the Ultra Ball tier & Great Ball and Crown pokemon. However, no two Pokémon from the same evolutionary family may be used simultaneously.
How to earn Pokemon Medallion Battle Free Coins?
Earning free coins in Pokemon Medallion is self explanatory if you are playing the game for quite sometime now. You can obtain candies by Sending Pokemon to Lab and by completing Tasks & Achievements. Completing these achievements also guarantee Pokemon Medallion Battle Free Coins, which can be earned by completing daily tasks, achievements and by winning matches.
So, players may take turns playing Pokemon Medallion Battle android from their Bench face down;. Their tier will be visible on the back of the medal. The player who goes first is at a disadvantage. On the very first turn, the player with the higher Rating goes first; if not, the winner of the previous get to go first. And after both medals are played, they are turned face up. The Pokemon with the higher CP wins the battle & The first player to score 3 points wins the match.
There are a variety of powers in Pokémon Medallion Battle
1) Super Effective is a power that multiplies the CP of a Pokémon by either 1.5x, 2x, or 2.5x
2) The Priority power allows the Pokémon to fight immediately if its CP is higher
3) The Protect activates if the Pokémon is about to lose but will cause you to go first in the next turn
4) The Reveal reveals a random Pokémon on your opponent’s Bench
5) The Arena takes effect immediately & increases the CP of Pokémon of a certain type
6) The Entry Hazards is used to reduce the CP of the next Pokémon played by your opponent
7) The Support power increases the CP of the next Pokémon you play
8) And, finally the Clearance power removes Entry Hazards and Support before they take effect