This is because you want to know which flirting app is better, Badoo or Tinder, and we’ll tell you which is better by reviewing certain aspects of each that you should consider. Alternatively, if you want to know more about the best Android apps to flirt, you can read this article in which we discuss the best apps to flirt. Let’s begin this article with a visual, point-by-point comparison between the two. Depending on different aspects, we will recommend one or the other after discussing the characteristics of each and only you can choose which app to stay in to find the love of your life. Tinder or Badoo– The Best App To Flirt?
Features of Tinder:
- Navigate between profiles you can slide comfortably without missing to enter one by one.
- Choose from millions of registered members around the world in different locations.
- There’s LGTBi audience identified in their profiles.
- Cancel the premium subscription very easily and simply whenever you want. Connecting your profile to apps such as Instagram or Spotify to indicate more about your personality .
Also on Tinder you can do the following things for free:
- Create a free profile.
- Limited number of likes to give to the profiles that you like, but they are quite a few on a daily basis.
- Send messages to all the profiles with which you match
- Look for people who are near you, or expand the km to a certain extent and look for them far away.
- You have up to 9 spaces to upload photographs in your profile & you can upload multimedia content to your profile.
If you pay for the monthly subscription of Tinder or Tinder Gold or Tinder Premium the features invlove:
- Know who likes you and therefore return the like and match instantly.
- Boost tool that puts you in front of all the profiles in your area for a while.
- Unlimited likes so that no one escapes you.
- Control over your profile. Appear to who you want and not appear to who you do not want.
- You will have 5 Super Likes every day to have more match options with 5 profiles.
- Use Passport tool to search for people around the world by changing your location.
To get Tinder Gold you will have to pay your monthly fee of € 32.99 per month. Subscribtion to 6 months with € 19.16 per month or the annual subscription option of € 12.91 per month.
Features of Badoo:
- It is type of asocial network to find a partner, to meet new people and finally, and make friends.
- The app is free but if you want advanced options or tools you will need to buy credits or have a premium subscription to Badoo.
- A lot of activity among users; has a good base of active and registered users.
- Active community for ages between 18 and 34 years
- Badoo dating app available for both iOS and Android.
The free Badoo services include:
- Create a free account
- Every time you search for someone you can use search filters
- You will browse in a totally free way through the profiles in Badoo
- Send messages to Badoo Premium members without any problems.
- Send basic messages and quick flirts
- Participate in the match game for free in the application
- Use the search tool ‘Clones’
- Quick verification of your profile
Regarding the payment services of Badoo, the premium lets you access different services:
- See who likes you
- Highlight your messages
- Know who has put you in their list of favorite profiles.
- Undo your vote in ‘Encounters’
- Navigate using the invisible mode so that no one knows that you have gone through their profile.
- Be the first to talk to new users registered in the app.
- To highlight your profile as a Premium user
- Talk to the rest of Badoo’s most popular and premium profiles.
- Increase your popularity within the dating app.
- Activate stickers and stickers to chat.
The cost of Badoo Premium is a subscription of € 17.99 per month. You can pay in 3 months only € 14.33 per month or pay € 10.83 per month you pay for 6 months.
Tinder Or Badoo- Who Wins?
Knowing the features of both, let’s compare between the two to start seeing which would be better dating app, Badoo or Tinder. The best option for 18-35 year olds will be Tinder, of course, don’t think about it. If you are older than 30, we recommend Badoo, since you may be able to find more people your age, making it easier for you to meet someone. It is true that Tinder has more user base, but if your age doesn’t fall in that base, it is of little use to you. In terms of Badoo is more limited in terms of free features, it offers more in its premium version. Getting dates and flirts will always depend on your profile and ultimately, on you and your conversation, since your audience may have greater purchasing power.
Tinder wins by a landslide when it comes to ease of use. It has a better interface being a modern application, you only need to swipe and slide. Simple and minimalist. So which one you choose? Tinder or Badoo – The Best App To Flirt? Tinder or Badoo? Now obviously your age range will have to do a thing with your choice.