Lost in Blue, a sandbox-style video game for the Nintendo DS handheld system- where after surviving a plane crash, you, the protagonist of the game must collect resources to craft tools and weapons, build facilities and houses to withstand the elements of the strange island. With your partner battle through various natural environments like fiery volcanoes, freezing glaciers, etc., and horrific obstacles such as mutant zombies, militias, wild creatures, etc. Do everything you can to stay alive and get yourself home- learn Lost in Blue android game strategies.
1. Enjoy the multiplayer mode of this game. You must form friendships with players from around the world to survive on this mysterious deserted island, and gather the limited resources. Get Lost in Blue free app from here.
2. There’s scope for character development. You can upgrade your character to stay alive and experience the excitement of what the nature has to offer to its fullest.
3. The PVE part of this game is unlike any others we’ve seen before. We’ve to survive and explore natural sceneries like beaches, tropical rainforests, swamps, and volcanoes and at the same time, you are battling your way through man-made obstacles, like an expedition ship from the 1980s, secret research labs, ancient underground ruins, and deadly abandoned temples.
4. You have to collect lot of materials that will help you to build your own camp. So you need to learn to craft various types of tools and weapons to survive. Build your own unique camp equipped with defensive facilities like sensory tower, arrow tower, etc. and survival facilities like vegetable patches, or workbenches, where you make tools for hunting or gathering.
5. There are different game modes like PVP OR PVE. Choose a style whether to fight or work with other players. And go on exciting yet dangerous adventures. The Lost in Blue game was developed to provide players with the ultimate survival experience on a deserted island.