Here we will talk about Leaf Blower Revolution Tips and Tricks to play Leaf Blower Revolution.
Leaf Blower Revolution Gems
- Saving your gems for upgrades that help you keep your tools and speed up the process.
- It is important to log in daily for your gems.
- Time travel is useless and not needed for progression hence do not buy time travel.
Going Through the Leaf Portal
When prestige for the very first time, you could be overwhelmed by the amount of upgrades and might not know how to wisely your coins. So see this list of things recommended things to get.
- The first time you prestige you would need at least 100 coins.
- The things you should to get are 1> The travel thing (also make sure to buy the neighbors garden to progress further (you can also get mountain if you want)) and 2> Upgrade each type of leaf once so that progression is faster.
- If you have further coins left, you can upgrade leaves or spend them on fruit upgrades. Do not get auto buyers until you are at the void, they are only good at the later stages of the game.
Leaf Blower Revolution Flasks
When you have a ton of void leaves, make sure you have unlocked the converter and upgraded it a bit. Here are some tips that can help you with this stage of the game the most.
- Don’t unlock flasks any further. You can get a ton of upgrades for that flask before you unlock the next flask. Make sure you aren’t losing flasks before starting the next one. For instance, before you start making green flasks, make sure you can produce more red flasks than you use like if green flasks cost 1.5k each, then you make sure you are producing 1.6k red flasks.
- If you need to prestige to progress, then do it and don’t try to unlock strange flasks until you have activated big leaf crunch at least once.
- You are able to gain flasks while afk, so it is recommended to wait overnight to gain flasks. Then in the morning check in to see how many flasks you have.
Leaf Blower Revolution Big Leaf Crunch
- Big leaf crunch is presently the last prestige layer. It contains the most game-changing rewards but is quite difficult to get.
- When you big leaf crunch, do it. It is not worth trying to unlock strange flasks to get more big leaf crunch coins.
- The first upgrade you should unlock is the Leaf Master upgrade. This gives more than 400% leaves, which is very good for early-game.
- When you unlock Big Leaf Crunch again, do it immediately.
- Don’t forget to unlock the converter upgrade, this will speed up the late game enormously.
- When you unlock big leaf crunch, try to unlock strange flasks, which will allow you to get more Big Leaf Crunch coins per crunch. Upgrade Big Leaf Crunch coins until you get around 9 or 10.
- It is crucial to upgrade the converter speed, which helps a lot.
- Upgrade the amount of Big Leaf Crunch coins. It allows you to get +1 Big Leaf Crunch coins per Big Leaf Crunch.
- The combo upgrade is essential for every player as it multiplies the number of leaves you get by a certain amount.
- If you have an active play style combo should be one of the main things you upgrade.
- Even if you are AFK, your Automatic leaf blowers will activate your combo.
- Buy cheap upgrades, and don’t buy a ton of combo duration. Past a certain point, the combo duration upgrade is useless.
Automatic Leaf Blowers
- Automatic leaf blowers (or ALBs) are little Roomba-like robots that will degenerate leaves for you. You can have a total 18 ALBs at once. ALBs are operative for AFKing, blowing leaves off-screen while you don’t have to do anything.
- While unlocking platinum leaves, you can upgrade the traits of the ALBs, hence increasing their speed, charging time, battery, etc.
- After platinum leaves, most leaves will have upgrades for the ALBs, that includes speed, ability to hit enemies, leaf blowing power, etc. When you BLC, there is an upgrade allowing your ALBs to hold your tools, that increasing their effectiveness.
- In my opinion, ALBs are only useful in early game when you need to afk or are just lazy. When you’re in late game and focused on flasks, ALBs are really only useful for getting void leaves to make red flasks. They are not necessary, so only get them if you want to afk or are just lazy. Check the Leaf Blower Revolution Tips and Tricks.
Leaf Blower Revolution AFKing
AFKing is very powerful when used correctly, wining you huge amounts of leaves and flasks. To AFK Start the game and go to the section you want. Get as many ALBs and ALB upgrades you can. Leave overnight. Make sure to keep your PC on. There are two places where AFKing is useful, the early game and the end game. In the early game, AFKing is useful because it’s hard to gain leaves. When you leave the game overnight when you come back and gain tons of leaves. In the end game, AFKing is super useful. If you leave the game on overnight you will come back to huge amounts of flasks.